1923 Ford T-Bucket Roadster Convertible. 8 Cylinder Gasoline Engine. Automatic Transmission. RWD.
- Red with yellow ghost flames.
- Removable molded hard top with etched glass back window with oak frame.
- Etched glass wing windows with brass fittings.
- Interior is red tucked and is like new.
- The lights, radiator and steering wheel are brass.
New Mickey Thompson tires and tubs with aluminum center line rear wheels.
- All chrome frame suspension and rear-end.
- New Blue Print motor from Summit Racing.
- 383 stoker built for a blower. The blower is a B&M 420 mega blower. It was just rebuilt and opened up for more air flow. Its under drive now. New disk brakes and rooters.
New Holley distributor and coils.
- Two four barrow Holley 350 turbo transmission with valve work.
- B&M ratchet shifter.
- New starter and battery.
- This car was set up for this area by Flash Automotive in Albuquerque NM.
- Radiator was just cleaned and tested.
This car won second place in the Super Nationals in Albuquerque this year 2017 and won first place for open detail. This car won first over all in the Beat the heat summer bash in Belen on 8/5/2017. I have all documentation on work preformed on this T-Bucket. My age is the determining factor of this sell.